I am super excited to announce that JBITS is back with a bang! We had JBITS in 2018, and the responses and feedback were amazing. We put our heads together and tried to figure out how we were going to top last year’s event for JBITS 2020, and, we have done it!
I am super excited to announce that JBITS is back with a bang! We had JBITS in 2018, and the responses and feedback were amazing. We put our heads together and tried to figure out how we were going to top last year’s event for JBITS 2020, and, we have done it:
- Theme = Disruption. For JBITS 2020, we are going to bring education, keynotes, and insight into how you can disrupt your market with technology and how to not be disrupted by others.
- 4 Awesome Keynotes by business visionaries and innovators.
- 40+ Sessions full of well-prepared educational content to help you understand the technology strategies you need to know for a rapidly changing future.
- 2 Jam-Packed Days. We couldn’t fit all this awesomeness into one day, so we added another day!
- 2 Pre-Event Workshops. OK… actually we couldn’t fit all the awesomeness in 2 days, so we added 2 pre-event workshops.
- 2 Private Breakout Sessions. This year we are changing up the tickets and will have special private sessions for certain ticket holders.
- Disruption Party! With all this education happening, we had to throw a party with food, fun, and music at a site away from the hotel!!
- 3 Lounges for various ticket holders: we have the Disruption Lounge, the Power Lounge, and the Zen Lounge, for those times you need a break
- A Bigger Tradeshow so you can interact with more vendors.
- More Gifts and Prizes! Every ticket holder will receive a book from each keynote speaker, and there is so much more that attendees will walk away with and will have a chance to win.
- 1 Post-Show Implementation Webinar. We know an event like this can be overwhelming and exhausting, so we are putting together a virtual post-implementation workshop so you can put in practice what you learned.
- So much more…
Some more details:
When: April 29th & 30th 2020
Where: Springfield, MO
OK, so I know April 2020 is a long way away, but don’t wait. We have different types of tickets and prices will be going up the longer you wait.
To learn more and to register, go to BusinessTechnologySummit.com.