At JMARK, we hold to a set of six core values that guide every decision we make and action we take.
- Honesty – If one thing could be said to be the backbone of everything we do, it is honesty. At JMARK, we believe in being honest with our clients and partners, each other, and ourselves. This means smart deliberation and planning of every project in light of our customers’ needs and our abilities, openness and clarity in our communications, and ensuring fairness in all our actions. It means delivering in full on the trust that our clients place in us each and every day.
- Teamwork – At JMARK, we know that generous, selfless collaboration leads to amazing results. We work side-by-side to support each other and back each other up, always ready to pitch in where and when help is needed, regardless of title or level. We know that true teams aren’t assigned, but are the result of working together to achieve greater results than any one of us could alone.
- Accountability – At JMARK, we believe in following through on the commitments we make. We know that receiving credit or praise also means facing up to our imperfections, learning from them, and growing as a result. As with honesty, accountability goes hand-in-hand with the trust that our clients place in us. We know that the truth of who we are shows in every action we take.
- Passion – We are passionate about Information Technology, of course. But at JMARK, our passion extends well beyond that single area. As service providers, we are passionate about the industries, markets, and services of our clients. As leaders, we are passionate about lifting each other up and seeing those around us grow and thrive. As individuals, we are passionate about innumerable things. We bring that passion to work with us each day and pour our hearts into helping our clients succeed.
- Excellence – The world is already full of adequate I.T. companies providing adequate services. At JMARK, that is not who we have any desire to be. We want to excel. We know excellence takes hard work, discipline, and sacrifice; we know that excellence entails being proactive in solving problems our clients don’t even realize they might have; we know that excellence is not a plateau, but a steady path upward, always being our best, and then going beyond to be better yet. We know that excellence only occurs when we are also living up to the other five core values.
- Fun – At JMARK, hard work and fun are not mutually exclusive. In fact, we find that we often have the most fun when we are working our hardest, striving as teammates to achieve great things together. We also know that being our best means laughing as teammates, working as friends, and finding joy in doing this work we love. We hope that every interaction we have, whether between coworkers, our partners, or our clients, leaves the other person with a smile on their face and a spring in their step. I.T. makes us happy, and we want everyone else to feel that joy as well.
We describe our approach as “Grandma Service” to demonstrate our commitment to the people we serve. This phrase was coined by one of our senior team members, Darren Taff. Years ago, he was training a team to deliver our services in a manner reflective of our dedication to superior customer service. He described this to his team as “Grandma Service.” In other words, we believe that we should treat our clients just as we would treat our grandmothers—with patience, understanding, and joy. You don’t have to know everything about technology, because we do; and it is our job to serve and support you every step of the way.
We understand that it is the people that enable a business to be great. Every day, individuals in each department work together to deliver a company’s products and services to its clients. When a technical issue arises, it disrupts this harmonious workflow.
At JMARK, we know that our success comes from taking care of people first, and technology second. That is why we have built a team of support experts that specialize in making our clients’ days simple, and free of technological stress. We ensure that our tools and solutions meet the needs of the people we serve, and not the other way around.
With every device or user we support comes a tremendous responsibility. Successful I.T. operations have become the hub of every activity in modern organizations.
The JMARK team understands the importance of this responsibility and the trust that our clients have in our team, relying on us to provide solutions, stability, and an environment that “just works.” At JMARK, the trust our clients place in us is at the heart of everything we do.
Delivering on Trust
At JMARK, what we treasure most is the trust we have been given. To fulfill this trust, we have to be empathetic to our clients’ needs and work hard to deliver I.T. services in a way that enhances their business and simplifies their operations.
It is our duty to deal with all the technology (the geeky stuff), in order to allow our clients to focus on their own day-to-day responsibilities.