Welcome to JMARK’s FREE Microsoft Office Training Series!
Video #1 Focuses on Using Office365 to Improve Your Business
- JMARK’s Director of Learning, Pete Manglaviti gives a captivating presentation from the 2018 Business Innovation Technology Summit.
- Look into the lesser known Office suite offerings, such as Skype, Stream, Teams, OneDrive, Forms, and Yammer.
- See what you’re missing and what you can easily add to your toolkit.
- Hear how other business leaders have integrated these technologies into their organizations.
- Save money by using these tools that you are already paying for.
Video #2 Compares and Contrasts the Most Popular Productivity Offerings
- Break down the email offerings (Outlook vs. Gmail).
- Look at the differences in the word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation building options.
- Explore content management, file storage, and syncing options.
- Dive into the communication and collaboration functionalities.
- And more…
Video #3 An Hour-Long Dive into the Most Used Office Tool
- Explore productivity, calendars, and customization.
- Learn to use quicksteps and set rules.
- Understand the search and archiving functions to save yourself time.
- Guides for forms, templates, and quick parts.
- And so much more…
Video #4 Tips and Tricks so You Can Get the Most from Your Documents
- Learn to customize your ribbon, themes and styles, and more.
- Be more proficient at sharing and collaboration.
- Look into the Researcher and Insights options.
- Make use of custom autocorrect, seek and replace, and other time savers.
- And much, much more…
Video #5 Level up Your PowerPoint Game for Mind-Blowing Presentations
- Dive deep into master slides and layouts.
- Dial in your work with images and pictures.
- Explore the table and chart options and tools.
- Learn about templates, both custom and ready-to-use.
- And more!
Video #6 Introduction to the Most Used Spreadsheet Application
- Step-by-step guide to the basics.
- Perfect for beginners and users who are not “numbers people.”
- A great review to help veteran users become more proficient at the basics.
- Understand the setup, navigation, terminology, and uses of the product.
- Build a foundation to make better use of this vital Office tool.
Video #7 Intermediate Tips and Tricks for Veteran Users of the Application
- Go beyond the basics to make the most of your spreadsheets.
- Learn to work with multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Enhance your ability to manage lists and work with dates.
- Learn formatting and conditional formulas.
- Explore the IF, AND, OR functions.
Video #8 Advanced Session for Hardcore Spreadsheet Users
- Dig into functions and formulas, such as statistical and text functions.
- Understand the Lookup and Reference functions.
- Learn to use the documenting and auditing features.
- Master templates, including those that are built-in, and creating your own.
- Collaboration, cloud computing, and more.
Video #9 Learn Which of These Two Popular Platforms Best Suits Your Needs
- Compare organization options in each product.
- Understand the differences in adding and storing the content you create.
- Explore sharing and collaboration options.
- Look at pricing models for both.
- Discover how to make the most of your note taking and list making.
People First. Technology Second.
For thirty years, JMARK has been providing innovative I.T. solutions to organizations of all sizes. With all that experience comes extensive expertise. We understand the challenges that modern businesses face and can help you maintain continuity and efficiency, even in the midst of the continual changes occurring in technology needs and expectations. It is our mission to ensure that your technology supports your vision and goals.
Most importantly, at JMARK, we put people before technology. Everything we do, every service we offer, is a reflection of our “People First, Technology Second” philosophy. Because while we love technology, we also understand that I.T. is only useful when it serves to empower people and enhance the work they do; work that, in turn, can facilitate growth, spur innovation, increase opportunity, and open up new paths to success.
Contact JMARK today and let us show you what our I.T. services can do for your business.