Technology permeates every aspect of the work we do. The Business Innovation Technology Summit brought together business thought-leaders and I.T. innovators to show how a thoughtful, forward-looking approach to technology can make you more productive and profitable, more dominant and dynamic.
Each breakout session was recorded and now those sessions are available for viewing online by using the password that has been provided to you via e-mail.
If you attended and didn’t receive your password, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will be sure to send it your way.
If you didn’t attend and would like access to the JBITS video library, please use the form on the page to purchase your access. Once your payment has been successfully processed, your password will be e-mailed to you so you can gain access immediately.
JMARK Business Innovation Technology Summit 2018 Highlight Reel
- 5 Choices and Leader Leader – A Path to Extraordinary Success by Pete Manglaviti, JMARK Business Solutions
- Blockchain – Transforming the Value and Trust for Individuals and Companies by Michael Mathews, Oral Roberts University
- Business Analytics – Finding Hidden Profits and Making Better Decisions with Data by Darren Taff, JMARK Business Solutions
- Cybersecurity Insurance – Are You Really Protected from One of the Biggest Threats to Modern Businesses? by Richard Ollis and Derek Richardson, Ollis/Akers/Arney
- Demystifying Website Operations to Improve Security, Leads, and Conversion by Michael Wehrenberg and Nick Altrup, Wehrenberg Design Company
- Employee Security Training (You Are Only as Strong as Your Weakest Link) by Eric Langendorfer, JMARK Business Solutions
- Forewarned, Forearmed: 7 Top Security Predictions for 2018 by Jon Clay, Trend Micro
- How I.T. Can Be a Strategic Asset and Move Technology from a Cost Center to a Profit Center by Todd Nielsen, JMARK Business Solutions
- JMARK Question and Answer – A Panel of JMARK Executives Answering Your Every Question by Thomas H. Douglas, Todd Nielsen, Chris Huels, Jeremy Hill, Jeff Bendure, and Brad Prost, JMARK Business Solutions
- Klingon 101 – Crash Course in Business Technology Buzz Words and Terms by Pat Turney, JMARK Business Solutions
- Networking Trends and How They Will Affect the Way You Do Business in the Future by Brian M. Schneweis, Cisco
- No Phishing Allowed! Stopping Email’s Biggest Threat from Hooking Your Employees by Emily Wilson, Barracuda
- Paving the Path to Digital Transformation with the Aid of Technology by Todd Nielsen, JMARK Business Solutions
- Powering Business Continuity by Daniel McGinnis, Eaton
- Protecting Personal, Company, and Employee Data Online by Frank Saulsbery, Network Solutions Unlimited
- Resistance Is Futile: The Story of A.I. and How It Will Change Business as We Know It by Michael Bartlett, JMARK Business Solutions
- Responding to the Rapidly Evolving Threat Landscape by Mike LaPeters, AlienVault
- Sell Me Something Real: How Technology is Forcing Massive Changes in Marketing and Sales Strategy by Jeremy Hill and Dax Bambrough, JMARK Business Solutions
- Strategic Technology Planning – The Foundation for Innovation, Cost Savings, and Profit Generation by Adam Walter, Virtual C
- Surviving the Storm – A Backup Strategy and a Model for Writing Your Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan by James Mason, Datto
- Technology for Your Office Demo – Printers, Servers, Laptops, Tablets, and More by Pat Turney, JMARK Business Solutions
- The Legal and Financial Ramifications of a Security Breach by Jennifer R. Hargis and Benjamin M. Fletcher, Evans & Dixon
- The Secretly Sexy Side of I.T. Compliance – Policy Management by Sarah Burtenshaw, PolicyStat
- This Isn’t Your Dad’s Office Suite – Using Office 365 to Increase Business Productivity and Collaboration by Pete Manglaviti, JMARK Business Solutions
Purchase Immediate Access – $249
Access was included for all event attendees. However, if you didn’t attend you can still access the JBITS Video Library by purchasing access below. Once your payment has been received your password will be e-mailed directly to you.