- This event has passed.
State of I.T. Research Study Reveal
March 2, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
JMARK Presents the STATE OF I.T. Seminar
What does I.T. do for you? What does I.T. do for your business? How comfortable are you with the safety of your data, the security of your networks, the details of your backup and recovery plan? What do you wish your I.T. could do for you? Where is the future of business technology heading?
In October to December of 2017, JMARK surveyed businesses to find the answers to these, and many other questions regarding the state of I.T.
On March 2, we will present our findings at our State of I.T. Seminar.
With his trademark candor and humor, JMARK CEO Tom Douglas will break down all the data and explain what it means for your business. He will reveal what concerns we all share regarding business technology, touching on security, integration, adaptation, and more. In light of the survey’s findings, he will also discuss how to take greater advantage of available technologies, and give insight into where I.T. is headed.
Attendees will learn:
- How they stack up against other companies in the area of I.T.
- How to use different I.T. strategies to improve business
- What is changing in the world of I.T. so they can better prepare for the future
Don’t miss this seminar!
A light breakfast will be served. All attendees will receive a copy of the full report. Plus, in addition to full stomachs and priceless knowledge,
WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY:
- ONE HP Elite x2 1012 Tablet with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD (MSRP $1,449)
- The state of your workflow with this machine? Unrestrained!
- TWO HP 27” Curved Displays, Full HD (MSRP $249.00)
- The state of your optics with this screen? Unobstructed!
- TWO Logitech G533 Wireless DTS 7.1 Surround Gaming Headsets (MSRP $199.00)
- The state of your game with this gear? Unstoppable!
- TWO HP Powerup Backpacks (MSRP $149.00)
- The state of your trip with this bag? Unchained!
Registration has closed for this event. Please call Chris Tuckness at 417-863-1700 if you would like to attend.