- This event has passed.
JMARK-U: Writing a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan that Will Save Your Hide and Keep Your Business Running – Springfield, MO
September 8, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am$15
JMARK knows what it’s like to live though a major natural disaster and to successfully navigate through the chaos of maintaining operations through a difficult time. In March of 2016 a flash flood tore through our office in Springfield, MO. Through it all, operations continued at predetermined alternate locations, and clients received the support that they needed.
Before that fateful event happened, Todd Nielsen, JMARK’s Chief Strategy Officer led a focused group of JMARK employees through the hard task of developing a comprehensive Disaster Backup and Recovery Plan that covers all types of disasters from Floods, Tornadoes, data breaches, and more. During this session at JMARK’s Springfield Headquarters, he will be presenting a 90 minute educational session on Writing a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan. This is an executive level presentation that is vital for Missouri executives that want to thrive during a disaster, instead of shutting down. Attendees will learn:
- How to begin the arduous task of creating a backup & disaster recovery plan
- The critical elements that must exist in a successful plan
- Media and communication strategies during an event
- How to keep your plan up to date and relevant
- How to create emergency response and disaster recovery teams
- The critical technical information needed to ensure recovery
- Critical processes needed for a recovery event.
- And much more…
This is a NO SALES PI.T.CH, educational session. Breakfast will be served.