“People first, technology second.” At JMARK, that mantra applies not only to how we treat our clients, but how we treat each other. [testimonial]I actually look forward to coming to work every day[/testimonial] And even as our company achieves unprecedented growth, we’re determined to maintain the best aspects of a start-up culture. In fact, you can get a sense of our excitement from the Core Values we expect in every team member:
- Honesty [testimonial]I love working at a place where I can laugh as much as I work.[/testimonial]
[testimonial]I really love the way our company invests in us as employees. My friends are often amazed (and jealous) of how JMARK factors in how happy we are and regularly shows genuine appreciation for the hard work we put in.[/testimonial]No matter what role you might play in our organization, you are guaranteed to be challenged every day. People come to JMARK to work hard creating IT support and managed services that really make a difference in our clients’ businesses, while also making a difference in our communities.
If you have the skills, experience, and values required to be a JMARK employee, you’ll enjoy:
- A family-friendly atmosphere
- Some of the best health benefits around
- Access to additional benefits such as dental, vision, accident, and more
- Team perks like employee-appreciation lunches and family fun nights
- On-site technical and career training programs
- Working with some of the industry’s best and brightest talent
Training is an important part of the culture at JMARK. Every employee meets with their technical trainer to build a custom path for their career. [testimonial]I love working in a fast paced growing company that cares about the people[/testimonial] The trainer evaluates the employee’s progress and provides resources to help them achieve their short-term and long-term goals at JMARK. The goal of the JMARK training program is to empower employees to not only set their specific path but also help those around them achieve their individual, team, and company goals. The training is a balance of technical, leadership, and customer service skills necessary to provide JMARK quality service to our clients. The job of the trainer is to help the employee figure out where they want to end up in their career and set a path on the best way to achieve it.
JMARK also implemented an apprenticeship program designed specifically to help transition those into [testimonial]I love the fact that we support each other and pick each other up when we stumble. Life is about what you do AFTER you stumble and I think as an organization that we have a great group of people that pick each other up and push forward to do even greater things. I’m proud to work here.[/testimonial]IT who are just starting out in their career. The JMARK Apprentice Model (JAM) accepts up to five apprentices every three to six months to get individual attention on what it takes to be successful in an enterprise IT environment at JMARK. JAM participants spend half their day in training and the other half utilizing what they have learned in a live network environment.
Lou Depasquale, successful graduate of the JMARK Apprentice Model program says, “Joining the apprentice program was the best decision I could have made for my career and family. I transitioned from a contact position at the post office to a full-time employee on the Network Infrastructure team right after graduating the program.”
See a position that might be right for you? Review the details and click the apply button below each available position if you are interested.
Are you a technical expert looking for a company that can challenge you and give you opportunities to become the best the industry has to offer? [testimonial]I love the daily challenges and the fact that the days fly by. Each day is different and never boring.[/testimonial]JMARK is looking for driven, results-oriented professionals to provide unmatched levels of personal customer service to our Managed Services customers in the Springfield, Missouri market. We serve an area within a 200-mile radius of Springfield, Missouri, and are gaining ground in the national market as new clients hear about our personal service. A responsible driving history is required and all candidates must agree to an extensive personal background check. On Call rotation is also required.
The best part of JMARK is the people. Here is what some of our staff love about working here:
- “It’s the people, they all rock!”
- “It’s always the people! The people you work with tend to make or break your job. They definitely make it at JMARK!”
- “I really love the way our company invests in us as employees. My friends are often amazed (and jealous) of how JMARK factors in how happy we are and regularly shows genuine appreciation for the hard work we put in.”
- “Openness, honesty, and above all fun!”
- “I love JMARK because of the opportunities and challenges we face every day.”
- “I love the daily challenges and the fact that the days fly by. Each day is different and never boring.”
- “I love the work ethic everyone has, and the positive state of mind we come into every day.”
- “I love how everyone challenges one another. We are better today than we were yesterday as result, and we will be better tomorrow than we are today.”
- “It’s the impact and influence that we have on each other and our customers. We have each other’s backs, we lean on each other when we struggle, and celebrate when we succeed.”“I love the amount of knowledge in this company and the fact that everyone is willing to share it all and help everyone out. I also love the awesome leadership and their willingness to work with us on anything.”
- “I DEFINITELY love the people, everybody working together towards a common goal. Being the BEST at what we do and doing it with a positive attitude.”
- “I love the people. This is one of the first jobs that I actually love coming to work every day.”
- “I love the fact that we support each other and pick each other up when we stumble. Life is about what you do AFTER you stumble and I think as an organization that we have a great group of people that pick each other up and push forward to do even greater things. I’m proud to work here.”
- “It’s the people. When you like, love, appreciate, and respect the people you work with and work for, you’ll always do more for those people. It gets rid of the ‘me’ mentality. It’s all about ‘we.’”
- “The people make it great!”
- “The pride of being able to tell people I work for JMARK – and then seeing how PEOPLE react.”
- “I love being proud of where I work, what I do, and the type of people I get to work with every day. “
- “I love how we can bring a bunch of very diverse technical backgrounds together to a great common goal. I also love how when one of us makes a mistake, we all learn from it instead of being criticized about it.”
- “I love working at a place where I can laugh as much as I work.”
- “I love being surrounded by incredibly talented people.”
- “I love the fact that we have an environment here where everyone can succeed to do whatever they set their minds to. There is no ceiling or limit to what any one of us can achieve, and as a team the opportunities are even greater!”
- “JMARK is a great company that cares so much about its people by making them happy and successful. JMARK provides us the tools, and the paths to make that happen for every individual here. That is why they attract and keep the caliber of people that we all get to work with. To find a company that is so interested in its employees’ success and satisfaction is a very rare thing, indeed.”
- “The JMARK family knows our reputations are built one action at a time. As a group we are very clear about what we want and then go for it! JMARK never stops growing or investing in their people.”
- “I love that there is opportunity springing up around us as fast as we can catch it, and that we have the freedom (duty) to make as much from it as we can, and that everyone seems to share the drive to win at everything we do.”
- “I love getting to work every day with the smartest and most supportive people around.”
- “I love the encouragement people give to each other to be improve their overall wellness. It has helped me become a better mother, wife and co-worker.”
- “I love working in a fast paced growing company that cares about the people.”
The JMARK Core Values are: Honesty, Passion, Teamwork Excellence, Accountability, and Fun.
These values are not trained and forced on people of the JMARK Team. These values must exist within someone to become a part of the JMARK Team.
We believe in delivering better services as a team, being passionate about what we do, sometimes telling our teammates and even our clients things that are hard to hear. We must always do what we say, and we will always do our best to have a great time to keep spirits, morale and enthusiasm high.