Today we'll mention of few of the many, many tips and tricks we've learned from our clients and through our own use to finally master Microsoft Outlook.
Drag and Drop
- Go to any module other than Mail in Outlook, then minimize the application
- Drag a document from your desktop or a folder to the Outlook icon on your taskbar. Don’t let go yet!
- Hold your mouse over the Outlook icon. Outlook will come to the foreground. Don’t let go yet!
- Hold your mouse over the Mail shortcut inside of Outlook. (If you’re using Outlook 2010 or earlier, don’t let go yet! Outlook will switch to the Mail view.)
- Now you can let go of the mouse button. Viola! You’ll be ready to send a new email message with the file attached.
Outlook Social Connector
Alternative Uses for Signatures
CTL+SHIFT+M New Mail Message
CTL+SHIFT+A New Appointment (CTL+2, then CTL+N in Outlook 2013)