All companies say they have great people. At JMARK, we don’t have great people. We have amazing, passionate, brilliant and dedicated people. We have people that understand that our clients cannot fulfill their mission unless we fulfill our obligations to them. They all make up the JMARK Culture to deliver superior IT Support and a full breadth of IT Services to fit all of our clients needs.
This culture is one that has been formed over many years of focusing on client needs, while understanding that all successful partnerships provide a benefit to all involved. Because of the structure of the JMARK business model, we can only be successful when our clients are successful. Each person in the JMARK team understands this and focuses on delivering the promises that we make to every client.
This perspective is also true inside our organization. IT Support has become some vast and complicated; not one person can know everything. We have a team of experts that focus on the delivery of IT Support respective to their expertise. Therefore, we have Server Experts, Firewall Experts, Workstation Experts, Application Experts, Cloud Experts, Sales Experts and Accounting Experts. Everyone in our organization must rely on the team to accomplish success. This philosophy is exemplified in our Core Values:
Here is what some of our staff say about working at JMARK:
The best part of JMARK is the people. Here is what some of our staff love about working here:
- “It’s the people, they all rock!”
- “It’s always the people! The people you work with tend to make or break your job. They definitely make it at JMARK!”
- “I really love the way our company invests in us as employees. My friends are often amazed (and jealous) of how JMARK factors in how happy we are and regularly shows genuine appreciation for the hard work we put in.”
- “Openness, honesty, and above all fun!”
- “I love JMARK because of the opportunities and challenges we face every day.”
- “I love the daily challenges and the fact that the days fly by. Each day is different and never boring.”
- “I love the work ethic everyone has, and the positive state of mind we come into every day.”
- “I love how everyone challenges one another. We are better today than we were yesterday as result, and we will be better tomorrow, than we are today.”
- “I love the amount of knowledge in this company and the fact that everyone is willing to share it all and help everyone out. I also love the awesome leadership and their willingness to work with us on anything.”
- “I DEFINITELY love the people, everybody working together towards a common goal. Being the BEST at what we do and doing it with a positive attitude.”
- “I love the people. This is one of the first jobs that I actually love coming to work every day.”
- “I love the fact that we support each other and pick each other up when we stumble. Life is about what you do AFTER you stumble and I think as an organization that we have a great group of people that pick each other up and push forward to do even greater things. I’m proud to work here.”
- “It’s the people. When you like, love, appreciate, and respect the people you work with and work for, you’ll always do more for those people. It gets rid of the ‘me’ mentality. It’s all about ‘we.’”
- “It’s the impact and influence that we have on each other and our customers. We have each other’s backs, we lean on each other when we struggle, and celebrate when we succeed.”
- “The people make it great!”
- “The pride of being able to tell people I work for JMARK – and then seeing how PEOPLE react.”
- “I love being proud of where I work, what I do, and the type of people I get to work with every day. “
- “I love how we can bring a bunch of very diverse technical backgrounds together to a great common goal. I also love how when one of us makes a mistake, we all learn from it instead of being criticized about it.”
- “I love working at a place where I can laugh as much as I work.”
- “I love being surrounded by incredibly talented people.”
- “I love the fact that we have an environment here where everyone can succeed to do whatever they set their minds to. There is no ceiling or limit to what any one of us can achieve, and as a team the opportunities are even greater!”
- “JMARK is a great company that cares so much about its people by making them happy and successful. JMARK provides us the tools, and the paths to make that happen for every individual here. That is why they attract and keep the caliber of people that we all get to work with. To find a company that is so interested in its employees’ success and satisfaction is a very rare thing, indeed.”
- “The JMARK family knows our reputations are built one action at a time. As a group we are very clear about what we want and then go for it! JMARK never stops growing or investing in their people.”
- “I love that there is opportunity springing up around us as fast as we can catch it, and that we have the freedom (duty) to make as much from it as we can, and that everyone seems to share the drive to win at everything we do.”
- “I love getting to work every day with the smartest and most supportive people around.”
- “I love the encouragement people give to each other to be improve their overall wellness. It has helped me become a better mother, wife and co-worker.”
- “I love working in a fast paced growing company that cares about the people.”
The JMARK Core Values are: Honesty, Passion, Teamwork Excellence, Accountability, and Fun.
These values are not trained and forced on people of the JMARK Team. These values must exist within someone to become a part of the JMARK Team.
We believe in delivering better services as a team, being passionate about what we do, sometimes telling our teammates and even our clients things that are hard to hear. We must always do what we say, and we will always do our best to have a great time to keep spirits, morale and enthusiasm high.